|Location:||Research Triangle Park, NC|
|Description:||This is an all-around position interacting with all departments in the company. Responsible for all day-to- day accounting operations and information technology issues of the North American business. Responsible for management of the Accounting Department. |
|Duties:||KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: |
• Oversee daily operations of the Accounting Department.
• Develop monthly reporting package and forecasts for US and Canadian companies.
• Support management with financial analysis and input to improve and optimize operations.
• Year-end reporting and planning with external auditors.
• Develop budgets and monitor expenses versus budget.
• Develop working relationships with all department heads to provide support, advice and business suggestions.
• Hire, manage, develop and motivate Accounting Department employees to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external contacts.
• Manage payroll and benefits administration.
• Ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws.
• Oversee and support all information technology needs of the business, including system administration, desktop hardware, software and server in cooperation with IT function of parent company.
|Qualifications:||EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS: |
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required.
• CPA preferred.
• Minimum 4 years experience in Financial or Accounting Management.
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel.
• Experience working with SAP or similar ERP system required.
• Strong overall IT skills required, with some experience in system and server administration preferred.
• International experience a plus.
• Ability and willingness to be a hands-on leader and manager.
• Ability to make decisions with sound judgment sometimes based on incomplete information.
• SAP experience
• Previous experience as a Controller
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.